Auto Accident Injuries: Chiropractic Care In Fremont
If you’ve been in a car accident, the aches and pains you feel days after the incident are not normal. They will not just go away. With the help of our team at Fremont Back & Neck Pain Relief, you can help to restore your wellbeing and mobility after an auto accident. Visit our Fremont chiropractic center for the one-on-one, customized care you need.
Neck, Back, and Other Injuries After an Auto Accident
It is very common for individuals to suffer from back pain, neck pain, whiplash, and other injuries after an auto accident occurs. If you suffer any life-threatening injuries, your first step is to contact your emergency room for medical care. You may need more advanced care initially. Even if you do not visit your local ER, but you begin to feel pain in your back or neck area a day or more after the accident, it is time to seek out more advanced care.
The force of the accident causes the bones and joints in your body to move. That force can create a misalignment of your spinal column and the joints in your upper neck, shoulders, and back. This creates pinching and pressure on your nerve endings, sending pain messages to the brain. This does not go away after an accident and needs treatment.
Could You Suffer from Whiplash?
Whiplash is a common neck-related injury that is brought on by the force of an auto accident. It is common in situations where you are rear-ended. The spinal column and the bones in the neck become compressed, creating intense pressure on the nerves within. Whiplash can be various degrees of severity. In some cases, it causes mild pain but in others it creates severe and debilitating pain. If you have any pain, seek out care from our team.
How Can a Chiropractor Help After These Injuries?
When you visit our chiropractic offices, we’ll provide a thorough examination to determine the extent of your injuries. If we find you are suffering from whiplash, neck pain, back pain, or other types of pain, we’ll recommend the right type of chiropractic care. Our chiropractor provides manual manipulation in our offices.
Manipulation or adjustments work to re-align your body’s joints and spinal column. By getting the bones of the spine back into proper position, we reduce the amount of pressure on the nerves. This creates pain relief. In addition, it often helps improve mobility concerns that are common after being involved in an auto accident. Many people overcome their injuries and see a significant amount of pain reduction or elimination due to chiropractic care. There is no surgery or pain medications involved in our treatment either.
Contact Our Fremont Chiropractor for an Appointment
When you work with our Fremont chiropractor, Dr. Jesse Allen, you’ll get the care you need. With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Allen understands the pain you are feeling and the proper treatments for it. Call our offices for the appointment you need at (510) 438-9211. We're happy to help you with any aches and pains you may have after an accident.
Auto Accident Injury: Frequently Asked Questions at Fremont Back and Neck Pain Relief
If you know (or suspect) that you've sustained an auto accident injury, learn to understand your situation and how to get help for your symptoms ASAP. Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions on this topic at Fremont Back and Neck Pain Relief.
- I'm not experiencing any symptoms from my car accident. Can I assume I'm all right? An absence of symptoms doesn't mean an absence of damage. The shock of an accident can delay symptoms for some time - time you can't afford to lose waiting for treatment.
- I was barely moving at the time of the accident. How can I be injured? Even an impact at 5 miles per hour or less can do significant harm to the musculoskeletal system. Cars are so massive that even at low speeds, a stop of jolt can convey lots of force to occupants' bodies.
- What happens in whiplash? Whiplash demonstrates the powerful forces involved in an auto accident. As the unrestrained head "whips" around, the neck is wrenched beyond its range of motion. This causes pinched nerves, torn muscles, herniated cervical discs, dislocated cervical joints, and (of course) neck pain.
- How do auto accidents cause back pain? A jolt to the spinal column can nudge vertebrae and vertebral discs out of position, possibly creating nerve compression. Additionally, the trunk of the body may twist beneath a three-point restraint, causing not only vertebral subluxation but also muscle strain.
- Could a spinal injury be causing my leg pains? A low back injury can definitely cause leg pain as well as back pain. If a lumbar disc gets pushed into the sciatic nerve roots, you can experience pain, loss of sensation, loss of function, or tingling in your legs or feet.
- How does your Fremont chiropractor diagnose and treat auto accident injuries? Our Fremont chiropractor, Dr, Allen, can examine your spine, symptoms, and medical history to understand the extent of your injuries. Precisely-administered chiropractic adjustments can then shift spinal structures back into their normal alignment, relieving pain and neurological issues. Once we've got you feeling better, we can then follow up with corrective care to reinforce your recovery and help you enjoy a complete healing.
Call Our Chiropractor in Fremont, CA for Car Accident Care
Now that you have some answers to the many ways an auto accident can hurt you, it's time to experience the safe, effective car accident care you need and deserve.
Call our chiropractor in Fremont Ca at (510) 438-9211 to schedule an immediate evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment!